Steam launch has been going great! So great in fact, we need to grow to help keep things running smoothly. So, if you like BASHing PYTHONs or know someone who does, read below.
We’re a small profitable indie game start-up building a unique MMO with a quickly growing community of players. We are looking for the right candidate who will maintain and improve our production systems, insure uptime and security, and manage the release of new versions of the software.
• Administer Linux servers
• Create, improve and maintain scripts that handle load, monitor servers and do releases
• Respond to problems that occur
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Networks, related field, or equivalent industry experience
• Senior level systems administration experience in a Linux/UNIX environment
• Expert level scripting ability in Bash and Python
• Experience configuring network routing
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP
• Experience with SVN
• Must be available to work on site in Los Altos, CA.
Nice to have:
• Experience with EC2 and App Engine
• Experience with OpenVPN
• Love of games
• Ability to start immediately
This position is full-time in Los Altos with a competitive salary and stock options
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org